General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Airg Rumbles
Burritocana - 2018-09-04
Our first rumble is coming soon! It will be Dome and the ORIGINAL MacGyver in his prime vs two airgiots!
 35 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
through the buildings loudspeakers comes licks voice- "PREPARE TO MEET MY ULTIMATE LICKBOT, YOU FOOLISH EGGS!!!!" The Cool Brood all are taken aback by the sheer size of the lickbot. It continues rising up from the ground until it stands in the middle of the room at a towering 300 feet!!!
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
"oh *hit." says Nick Fury in a surprised voice. Deadpool gets behind him and says "Daddy I'm scared"
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
The gigantic lickbot suddenly powers up. its main visor lighting up with a red glow as it bellows "Destroy Domewoman" in a booming mechanical voice!!!
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
"looks like its after you, kiddo" says Nick Fury as Domewoman flies upward to the huge lickbot fearlessly!!!
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
With a mighty swing of it's massive arm it knocks Domewoman sending her crashing a few feet away through a wall!!!!
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
"MOMMY!!!" yells Petrus as the brave t-rex heads towards the gigantic lickbot. The lickbot reaches down and easily grabs Petrus and launches him with force against a wall. Petrus hits the wall with great force and falls to the ground unconscious.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
"Guys!!! retreat!!!" says Nick Fury to The Cool Brood as they all scatter. "Somebody tend to Petrus right now!!! Wade!!! See if you can help Domey!!!" he commands.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
Suddenly The Justice League all enter the building and attack the monstrous lickbot with their combined might!!!
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
At the upper level of licks fortress; lick cackles with delight!!! "You fools are no match for my Ultimate Lickbot!!!" she yells as Surfer and loyal stare at each other annoyed with one another.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-28
The lickbot easily repels the Justice Leagues fierce attack by capitalizing on their weaknesses. Superman gets taken out with a Kryptonite chain that shoots out of the lickbots hand. Flash gets zapped with an anti speed bubble. Wonder Woman gets blasted with a reversal ray that causes her to the herself up with her magic lasso.
 31 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion