General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Airg Rumbles
Burritocana - 2018-09-04
Our first rumble is coming soon! It will be Dome and the ORIGINAL MacGyver in his prime vs two airgiots!
 34 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
Domewoman lifts Petrus up his tail and begins swinging him violently at dizzying speeds!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
she releases Petrus sending him crashing violently against the side of the mountain!!!! Petrus is instantly knocked out!!! he falls to the ground unconscious and doesn't move!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
"PETRUS!!!! nooooo!!!" screams mexi as using the last bit of energy unleashes her Pink Ray at full blast!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
the Pink Ray hits Domewoman at full blast sending her crashing into the hillside causing a huge rock slide!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
several tons of boulders all fall towards Domewoman trapping her instantly causing a gigantic cloud of dust!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
mexi collapses to the ground as MacGyver quickly rushes to her side!!! "MEXI!!!!" yells MacGyver as he cradles mexi in his arms while looking over to see how Petrus is doing.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
"I'm ok. just a little weak but I'll be ok. please help Petrus..." says mexi weakly as MacGyver rests her head on his jacket and takes off to see to Petrus.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
MacGyver runs over to a fallen Petrus. "come on, big fella. please be ok." says MacGyver under his breath as he tries to help the fallen t rex.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
"that wallop Domewoman put on you must've hurt like heck huh??" MacGyver says as he checks for a pulse. suddenly Petrus opens his eyes slowly. "is...aunty mexi ok?..." Petrus says weakly.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-16
"yeah big guy. she'll be ok after medical treatment. am I glad you're ok" MacGyver says smiling.
 30 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion