General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Airg Rumbles
Burritocana - 2018-09-04
Our first rumble is coming soon! It will be Dome and the ORIGINAL MacGyver in his prime vs two airgiots!
 34 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"I wonder who's got the cuter tush between these two??" says Deadpool to himself as Domewoman throws a taxi at him from afar!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"that's it!!! I'm taking you down, domey!!! says rouge as she charges at Domewoman plowing into her and sending her crashing into the side of the bridge!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"you think that hurts!!! you've no clue what hurt truly is, lady!!!! says Domewoman as she flies straight into rouge with great speed knocking rouge to the ground!!!! rouge quickly gets up and they both lock up in a test of strength!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
across the other side of the bridge officer dopealope has arrived by way of getting a ride from Al Franken. "I've got to help out any way I can" says dopealope as Al Franken asks him whats wrong with his logic.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"you'll never see me getting my hands dirty over that little evil blond tart." says Al Franken as he quickly gets back in his car and realises it doesn't start.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"well Al; you don't have the technology that I have at your disposal." dopealope quickly sets a code on his Mickey Mouse watch and out of nowhere a powerful robotic police suit comes flying down and makes contact with the wannabe internet policeman!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
out of nowhere rouge gets tossed with tremendous force causing her to land hard in Al Frankens chevy nova causing it to fall to a million pieces!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"MY CAR!!!!!" screams Al Franken in surprise and shock at the same time. "you call that a car??" says Deadpool as he's straightening himself out after getting hit by the taxi cab that Domewoman launched at him a few minutes ago!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU LITTLE !@$%=÷×%^;=!!!!" screams Al Franken as he runs towards Domewoman picking up a pipe along the way. "uh nice knowing you, Al." snickers Deadpool as he helps rouge get back up.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-25
"what did you call me?" says Domewoman in a low angry tone. "you heard me!!! yells Al Franken waving the pipe as he continues running towards Domewoman.
 30 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion