General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Airg Rumbles
Burritocana - 2018-09-04
Our first rumble is coming soon! It will be Dome and the ORIGINAL MacGyver in his prime vs two airgiots!
 35 F
Burritocana - 2018-12-27
Lick demands a demonstration. Suddenly, a dozen Lickbots lose their heads, courtesy of a sword borrowed from Deathstroke.
 35 F
Burritocana - 2018-12-27
The Cool Brood is having some difficulties, so the Flash and Superman tag team. Flash super spins dozens of guards into unconsiousness while Superman makes a huge hole in the gate! GO SUPERMAN AND FLASH!
 35 F
Burritocana - 2018-12-27
Deadpool smiles at Domewoman and traces hearts in the air as they storm into the fortress. Deadpool trips due to failure to look where he was going and gets a face-full of Domewoman's advancing tush.
 35 F
Burritocana - 2018-12-27
Jay and Silent Bob help Pooly up. "Hey, man, I know that's some sweet, sweet ***," Jay says, "but you gotta know when you stick your face in it!"
 35 F
Burritocana - 2018-12-27
Joker sits in a cramped little box, drawing pictures of Batman's rear as the JLA and the Cool Brood storm the building.
 35 F
Burritocana - 2018-12-27
"Ooh, Batsy's gonna be sooooo maaaad!" Joker murmurs to himself as he draws a little picture of a crowbar and a figure looking suspiciously like Jason Todd in red and green crayon.
 35 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-27
looooove it!!!!
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-27
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little over joker drawing batmans bottom tho. awk-ward
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-27
"POOLY!!! QUIT IT!!!" says Domewoman slightly annoyed as Deadpool mutters a "my bad" before continuing the charge.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-27
"Go knock on licks door will ya, domey." says Nick Fury as Domewoman knocks the huge steel door to the ground with a powerful punch!!!
 31 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion