General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Airg Rumbles
Burritocana - 2018-09-04
Our first rumble is coming soon! It will be Dome and the ORIGINAL MacGyver in his prime vs two airgiots!
 34 F
Mexicana666 - 2018-11-23
"Please don't smash me!" it says, trembling with fear. Domewoman growls in rage, causing it to make a messy. "Heil Lick?" it tries, hoping this with appease the mind-controlled Domewoman.
 34 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
"you weak fool!!! you think giving hails to queen lick will get you on my good graces!!!! wrong!!!" growls Domewoman as she flings secret hetero across the air sending him crashing into dark stool who's slowly trying to get up from the earlier thrashing!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
Puff circles around for another attack on Domewoman but he's quickly taken down by a super spinkick!!!! the mighty magical dragon goes down!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
Domewoman turns to Deadpool as he slowly starts backing away. "now now, Sugar Tush lets not get all smashy smashy ok?" he says as he prepares a pair of grenades. Domewoman flies towards him as he flings the grenades directly into Domewomans face creating a large explosion!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
"that'll slow her down for I don't know; 3 seconds??" laughs Deadpool as Domewoman gets up and replies "is the best you can do?" with a devious smile. suddenly Deadpools Pokemon all appear and attack Domewoman at once!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
meant- "is that the best you can do?"
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
"alright, guys!!!" get her!!! but don't her too much ok?? she's still my buddy." says Deadpool as altogether the Pokemon use all their powers to try and bring Domewoman down!!! Deadpool runs over to Puff to help the dragon up somehow!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
the Pokemon all unleash a fantastic display of power to try and keep Domewoman at bay somewhat until help arrives!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
Squirtle blasts Domewoman with a powerful blast of water while Charmander unleashes his fire breath and Bulbasaur ties her up with his extended vine attack as Pikachu sends an electric blast!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-11-23
"I'LL SQUASH YOU ANNOYING INSECTS!!!!" roars Domewoman as she transforms herself into a massive tornado!!!! Sweeping all the Pokemon aside as if they were nothing more than stuffed animals!!!! they're all instantly knocked out unconscious.
 30 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion