General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Airg Rumbles
Burritocana - 2018-09-04
Our first rumble is coming soon! It will be Dome and the ORIGINAL MacGyver in his prime vs two airgiots!
 35 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-25
From a feet away; Deadpool yells "told ya she's amazing!!!" as he continues slicing and dicing lickbots with deadly precision!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-25
Deadpool stops and starts to admire Domewoman as little hearts circle his head not realizing that 2 lickbots are about to attack. Domewoman unleashes her laser vision blasts as Deadpool ducks as the blasts instantly melt the lickbots easily!!!!
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-25
"awwww that's so sweet, domey!!!" he says gushing as Domewoman tells him firmly to focus on the battle. "yes Ms Sugar Tush" replies Deadpool with beating heart motion. Domewoman rolls her eyes while smiling.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-25
*with a
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-25
(to be continued) and merry Christmas to all!!!
 30 F
Ikis_42 - 2018-12-25
Someone fight me?
 18 M
DomesReturn - 2018-12-26
As the fierce battle rages outside; inside the SHIELD transport plane a hooded figure clad in black sneeks outside and radios licks HQ. "I know their plans, my Queen."
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-26
The hooded figure runs towards licks headquarters dodging fire blasts and scattered lickbot parts as he quickly makes his way into the huge fortress. Once inside he removes his hood and its none other than.....
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-26
(cue suspenseful music)
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2018-12-26
"Surfer." lick says welcoming her newest spy abroad her throne room. "what have you to report?" she asks Surfer in anticipation. "Well my queen. I know that the Justice League is acting as support to Nick Furys bunch of fools and that annoying blond is sporting some fancy gizmo on her head that disrupts your mental control device." says Surfer with a devious smile.
 30 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion