General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Q&A Again...
ExaltedOne - 2019-01-20
No threads of interest, so I'll entertain all qustions.
ExaltedOne - 2019-01-20
We shall be wed before the leaves fall and the birds fly south for winter.
PhuKurban - 2019-01-20
I see that troll manhands still tries to pass its false narrative that u and I are the same person Huev. What is the logic behind such an absurd claim from a obvious trolling tranny?
 54 M
PhuKurban - 2019-01-20
By the way, U and Lech make a great cpl, glad for u both.
 54 M
ExaltedOne - 2019-01-20
The creature, Prika, keys in and interacts with all active members for attention. Its false narratives are fishing expeditions attempting to learn more details about the lives of others. Proving the reality of individuals via post and pix is inadvisable due to the likelihood of real harrassment as alleged by Sick.
ExaltedOne - 2019-01-20
For example, I have many beautiful pix of the USA with my truck in the background, but I don't post them unless I take the time to blur out identification numbers and company logos. Based on the experience of Sick and Surfer, my job and family could both be harassed ...thank you for well wishes for Lek and myself
Niglett - 2019-01-20
FAKE.........^^^SIMPLE PPL
 56 M
Niqlett - 2019-01-20
Boss, exaltedone needs a tar&feather job. What do you say?
Niglett - 2019-01-20
He takes down his own post lol.Then goes around kicking a bunch of tries
 56 M
ExaltedOne - 2019-01-20
Present evidence of fakery on my part, Lonaldo, or go nibble on the body parts of yer past victims.
Righteousdome - 2019-01-20
Word! With the technology of face recognition upon us only a fool who is concerned with its identiy / Enployment / And loved ones safety would post such personal information on the internet as you do thread maker !

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion