Latest Reply
VROOM!
Mexicana666 - 2019-03-18
Let's burn rubber!
 35 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-01
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
poor domeys gonna need all the cookies and milk she can get to try and cheer her up.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
cut scene- through the remains of the pulverized asteroid an alien ship suddenly reveals itself from its cloaking device. A strange language is heard from its inhabitants which the screen translates into- "Our cover has been blown by the pesky flying human. Now we descend on to the planet and let ourselves be known." The screen goes black as a sinister laugh is heard.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
Back at Mr Fantastic's lab; Domey sulks in her sleeping quarters while patiently waiting for Dr Strange to arrive. She looks at a picture on her cell phone of herself as Domewoman about to collide with several Hydra aygents that Deadpool took a few weeks ago and tries to keep tears from falling. "Guess those days are gone, domey girl" she says to herself. Putting the cell phone down she begins to cry while face down on the bed.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
"What's happening to me??" she sobs to herself. Domebell gently opens the rooms door and quietly flies in and lands the night table looking absolutely heartbroken. "Aww please don't cry, big Sis. Doctor Strange will be here soon and you'll be good as new again." says the tiny fairy as she flies over and lays next to the still sobbing domey.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
"That's if he can cure me, lil Sis." says domey wiping tears from her eyes. Domebell hugs her tightly while trying her best to cheer up her larger sized counterpart.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
"Want me to go moon Nick Fury?" asks Domebell to which suddenly Domey begins to smile which quickly turns to a loud howl of laughter. "Yeah, lets go!!!" says a newly cheered domey. They both sneek off down the long hallway towards the Shield commanders office.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
Arriving at Nick Furys office the pair of pals slowly open the door and upon seeing the Shield commander on his computer sneek inside. Its a rather large office which is dimly lit except for the desk lamp on Nick Furys large wooden desk. Stifling a giggle; domey gives the tiny fairy a thumbs up as Domebell suddenly pops up from the desk and while pulling down her pink fairy pants turns around and moons Nick while adding her "LOOK AT MY BUTT!!!" catchphrase.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
Nick Fury almost falls back and swallows his cigar at the sight of Domebell showing him her tiny bare rear. "WHAT IN THE BLAZES??!!!" he yells in shock as Domey pops up and takes a pic of his surprised reaction while laughing hysterically.
 31 F
DomesReturn - 2019-05-02
"Gotcha, Nicky!!! Say cheese!!!!" says Domey laughing out loud as Domebell pulls up her pants and flies around Nicks head yelling "BOO-YA!!!" repeatedly.
 31 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion