Music Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Real Rap Person/People
RrPReppeR - 2014-09-29
 33 M
J_ROBBZ - 2015-05-08
Talkin to ya gurl she told me that you don't wet it she only wants you for your muney and I'm broke get it.
 26 M
RrPReppeR - 2015-05-08
yeah u broke.. joke leave ya buns smoke/ no church for the wild so u lack hope/
 33 M
blk_cris - 2015-05-08
Life passes by like joss pissing this blunt hope l you in rotation getting all that you want/you got five on it come on you ain't got sht then you don't/only go in with ya thugs no suck heads or begging ash punks/
 33 M
Cliff3115 - 2015-05-08
Ya come to battle me ya better where ya vest/cause ya cant freestyle wit a slug in ya chest/im mcs greatest fear/im like a disease but there is no cure/ima bboy/I fight like bruce lee boy/so u don't really want it with me ya scool boy/I coneban spit an all i do is destroy/u nxgggas soft, if I go broke im poppn off/make a move, ya hands get shot off/I leave the blok knocked up and blocked-off/murder scene left the nxgggaa on site with his head chopped off/I set ya boys up, see yall nxgas in court
Cliff3115 - 2015-05-08
Eye sight, cxck an aim, my itchy finger spark the flame that blast that thang that smash ya brain and crash ya frame/u a semi, my gxn a train/I think I gotta bxllet still loged in my head the way im insane/u pop bubble gum/I pop ya veins/wanna taste of me, I leave ya mouth num like cxkekane ,u pxxxy nxgggxs sweet like sugar cane/stop the rappin an start the clappin/dance to my hip hop wen I have ya playing hop scxtch an turn ya shoes into some flip flops
Cliff3115 - 2015-05-08
Taken u all as lames not knowing nuthin bwt tha rap game/been reading alot an its juss a shame knowing that evrytng wrote down is juss about lame..use must hav alot of pain, /were all we gottado is rap an get paid so here a lil sum for ya kids juss hmu wif a response an ill get bak either wif a hi or a diss rap
sexyjessica77 - 2015-05-09
looking for a serious relationship,I mean a man to spend the rest of my life with around the globe,you profile caught me up while Looking through profiles,I decided to send you this few lines,I want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart,because to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust
 37 F
RrPReppeR - 2015-05-10
some words wasnt developed yet to say how i feel/ i reel these visions to mind n keep it high as ah heel/
 33 M
RrPReppeR - 2015-05-11
he real n he want the bills/ catch a person slipping like he dripping on the pills/ head over heels but i aint talkn bout feet tho/ got the tools like home depo/
 33 M
BMEboy94 - 2015-05-11
Z
 25 M

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to Music