General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
TOXIC FEMININITY
Deereg - 2021-07-25
And seeing that was long ago. Suggests you a long time poster. Yet, mysteriously, this is the first time i am replying to you, under your profile name. I just find it funny you just randomly come out the wood work. What happened to the Mills profile?🤔
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
Wow, he is really trying to engage me, and still has no answer to the original question. He must have seen or smelled stopa's tuna trap to automatically say it is a female for sure, I never said for sure if stopa was a man or woman....but he knows all. (sarcasm)
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
And he must be stalking baldhead, the way he ran in to say he had all these men's pics saved up. He must be the baldhead acting as if he not him
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
Jim_Acosta - 8 hours agoPutting pics up of men they want to date? You mean like MISTERshowstopa did with Retto's pic and made the meme Big Stank with it? I mean MISTERshowstopa sure did that and more than just Rett's pic
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
Just because i said MISTEr he automatically assumes I said I was positive stopa was a man. You know what they say about assuming, the first 3 words is what it makes you, he must not realise that
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
I know what is coming next, it always does. I wonder if he will ever have proof of all the names he says I am, maybe he can prove I am also velcro or Huevo? Meh, don't give him any ideas I know...too late
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
Jim_Acosta3 hours agoHow do you know stopa is a woman not a man? Hmmmmm???? There was a bunch of talk about it being a man and it was more than one person saying it, are you so sure you'd place your reputation (as little as it is) on it? Hmmmmm???? What about the other men's pics stopa stole and made clones of, what about those? Conveniently going to forget those, are you not? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss you are.
Jim_Acosta - 2021-07-25
Further proves my point of his conveniently forgetting or ignoring what was said
GOLD-MIND87 - 2021-07-25
-SAYIN SOMEONE IS UGLY AF...
125159919-2020-06-30-14-22-16
 42 M
GOLD-MIND87 - 2021-07-25
BTW: AS FOR RETTO: Y U THINK DA MF NEVER SHOWN ITS IDENTITY??? 1.) DA MF IS BLAKC... 2.) DA MF IS FAT... 3.) DA MF OVERALL L@@K DIRTY... TO PROOVE MY POINT: SOON AS DA MF IDENTITY WAS EXPOSED BY DA FAKE ITALIAN FEMALE IN BRONX NEW YORK-
 42 M

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion