General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Asthma vs Anxiety
Act_Naturally - 2021-11-25
Do You Know The Difference? Are You Sure Its Not The Other?
Listening to music this morning and got me to thinking how much people are still lieing to themselves based on misdiagnosis due to premature science.
Story- I met these people way back in the year 2001 and the were quick to say, this one has asthma and that one all their life, and I instantly called bullschit on it
Reasons being, that asthma was a rare thing back in the 80's n 90's, also these people would smoke, sit around smoke as a child, they lived normally dusty and unclean and I had not once seen them ever need any asthma assistance. So based on that alone I called bullschit
Still to this day I still have not ever heard of or witnessed them using such necessary tools for asthma.
StalinReturns - 2021-11-25
But they did live in a stressed out lifestyle, and back in the 80's n 90's anxiety was considered a bullschit term.
So.. maybe, just maybe, some claimed illnesses that were diagnosed in that era were actually misdiagnosed due to premature science.
StalinReturns - 2021-11-25
Or maybe they're two different things...
They are 2 different things. Smoke, dust and filth aids in asthma causing the breathing pathways to construct and such. Hence why I stated the living situations in the story.
Stress basically stress causes anxiety. Hence why I stated the stress lifestyle.

Prev Next
/ 14 
Back to General Discussion