General Discussion Login | Sign Up
TOXIC FEMININITY
purleez - 2 days ago
Seriously. my3gods, making a point..stfu
 103 M
Mirrorimage - Yesterday
Why do ppl judge others by looks and lifestyles? We don't know the reason behind another person's choices. I get judged a lot for crossdressing. But does that make me a bad person.. No.. I don't condone gay lifestyles.. But I know a few who give the shirt off their back.. I know some sweet autism ppl and know ppl with down syndrome who has a heart of gold. We should judge the character of the person . Not the lifestyle or the way a person looks. We don't know what kind of life that person had .
SICK-WITTED - Yesterday
Who cares what kind of life the caterpillar clown had growing up? 😄🤠 Ridiculing it!
126036638-2021-03-06-00-30-55
 51 M
Mirrorimage - Yesterday
It might explain the choices they made @ Sick. Someone on here is strongly against gays. I personally don't like that lifestyle but I wouldn't turn that person a way of they need help or if they kindhearted.
Mirrorimage - Yesterday
How they live their life is their business regardless what I personally think about it.Some girls may have grown up with prostitution and that may be the main lifestyle they know and don't think nothing wrong with it. Some have an addiction they can't control. Many things can explain their life choices. Or it could be they just enjoy that lifestyle. But they are still a human being and should still be treated like one and not like animals.
SICK-WITTED - Yesterday
Yeah, I don't think you will find that to be the case
 51 M
SICK-WITTED - Yesterday
Plus this is a cap thread, preaching kindness is only for real ppl in real life. It's all just about character assassination here.
 51 M
SICK-WITTED - Yesterday
That's why caterpillar the clown never shows up on time and at the location provided. It knows its all over after I see it in person!
126032414-2021-03-04-17-12-22
 51 M
SICK-WITTED - Yesterday
It's ALWAYS some lame excuse. 😄 Some set up. 🤠 “Aw come around the corner homie” 🤡👉🤪👈 like bro... really? Suge Knight never did things like this...
 51 M
Mirrorimage - Yesterday
oh I C

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion