General Discussion Login | Sign Up
comments made by republicans
super-eddie - 6 days ago
they said its much easyer to believe a lie. thats why they love democrats
 62 M
Mikey34 - 6 days ago
Six people die from e-cigarettes and Trump immediately rushes to ban them entirely. Thousands die in mass shootings and Trump refuses to lift a finger. How does this make ANY sense?
123661338-2019-09-12-11-47-48
 44 M
Mikey34 - 6 days ago
Well, most people know how. Trump's conduct as President of the U.S. is based on his greed for money. How much money did the NRA give Trump, and how much money did tobacco companies give Trump?
 44 M
Mexicana4 - 6 days ago
true
 81 F
davidpeterson1 - 6 days ago
Mikey Trump has more money than he could possibly spend in his lifetime or his children's and on top of it they are making more money and all of his children are very educated smart people so the money keeps growing they they give and donate more money th
 38 M
then you will ever see in your lifetime especially with you working at McDonald's
 38 M
EvenNicerStalin - 6 days ago
I can see why you'd admire a family of uneducated and corrupt tards, little daviepoo. You want to be them. Poor deluded creature
and you actually think Trump's family is uneducated why don't you just read facts you just spew anything that comes out of your mouth you don't even think
 38 M
EvenNicerStalin - 6 days ago
You seem upset, little daviepoo. Does it hurt your feelers to be constantly humiliated by your intellectual superiors? Blessums...
I think you're just indoctrinated by the professors that taught you the sentence or paragraph above makes no sense why don't you look at it again and explain to me in English what that man I have no idea
 38 M

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion