General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Embrace your blackness
Bluestblueblack - 2018-11-22
It is truly a gift......BLACK LOVE
POP-LOKC87 - 7 days ago
-IS ACCURATE, BUT REALLY NOT.... I BET U THINK BLAKC PPL ONLY EAT CHIKCEN AND WATERMELON AS WELL HUH!! SMMFH
Deereg - 7 days ago
But you not bout that life. That's the point. No semantics needed. You would be more on the streets than spending hrs and paragraphs here. Unless you one of the new agers who all on the social media scene
Deereg - 7 days ago
Maybe you only eat chicken and watermelon
Deereg - 7 days ago
So yeah. Tell me about Jamaican culture.
POP-LOKC87 - 7 days ago
Y TF WOULD I HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT JAMAICAN CULTURE WHEN JAMAICAN CULTURE IS IRRELEVANT TO ME... TECHNICALLY IT IS TO U AS WELL AS U COULDNT SPEAK ON JAMAICAN MEALS.
POP-LOKC87 - 7 days ago
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND I IS: I KNO U NOT BOUT DAT LIFE, TRUE FACT IS! I DONT HAVE TO SPEAK ON DAT LIFE, CUZZ I LIVE IT... UR INVESTED IN LEARNIN BOUT US THO, NOT INVESTED IN LEARNIN BOUT A MF WHO HIDES... (((OUCH)))
POP-LOKC87 - 7 days ago
U COULDNT EVEN ANSWER DA QUESTION OF HOW FAR MONTEGO BAY FROM WHERE U SUPPOSEDLY FROM IN JAMAICA FROM ONE ANOTHA... WUZ DA EXCUSE? U MIGRATED AS A CHILD? SO UR SAYIN UR A DA WATERED DOWN JAMAICAN!!
POP-LOKC87 - 7 days ago
DAT MF SWEAR HE/SHE KNO BOUT BLAKC AMERICANS... ASK ANY JAMAICAN BOUT SOUL FOOD!! THIS STUPID MF THOUGHT I WAS SAYIN HE WAS GOING TO GO ON GOOGLE AND ASK DOES JAMAICANS EAT SOUL FOOD??? SMH DUMB AF
Deereg - 7 days ago
Okay so you tripped over your own foot. Being the dum az you iz. So its irrelevant to you. But you bring it up everyday. And even went as far as to tell me you had a Jamaican sweetheart to verify what i said. Who does all that extra sht and is considered irrelevant to them? That's how you can tell you a petty bich mf.
POP-LOKC87 - 7 days ago
Y TF WOULD I TALK ABOUT WUT I KNO BOUT JAMAICAN CULTURE, WHEN IM NOT INTERESTED IN JAMAICAN CULTURE, ESPECIALLY TO A MF WHO HIDES??? U JUST TRYNNA LEARN FROM ME...

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion