General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Embrace your blackness
Bluestblueblack - 2018-11-22
It is truly a gift......BLACK LOVE
mzshowstopa - 6 days ago
Loyal you are crazy..I have 3 black sons and a black husband..You sound stupid..
 39 F
POP-LOKC87 - 6 days ago
SMMFH SHE GON ASK ME DIDNT I HAVE A MAN ONLY THREAD, SMMFH! AZ U SEE IM STILL TO THIS DAY BOUT MY BRUTHAZ, AS WELL AS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN OVERALL VERSES FEMALES, AS A MAN IM TRUE TO DA MFN BRO CODE. SO WUT WAS DA POINT OF REMINDIN ME I HAD A MEN ONLY THD
Queen_Supreme39 - 6 days ago
mzshowstopa - 6 days ago
Loyal I still have it,I just had to do it the right way..An futher more you buy from them and money is only 1 color green!!An you gone learn that..
 39 F
POP-LOKC87 - 6 days ago
I SOUND STUPID??? BUT U NOT RETARDED OF ALLOWIN A BCH STOP YO HUSTLE??? DID U ATLEAST PINCH DA BCH??? OR WERE U ON YO KNEES PLEADN FOR HER NOT TO CALL DA POLICE IN YO HOUSE??? SMMFH U A PUNKAAZ BCH, AND U GON SAY I SOUND STUPID! SMMFH
Because u brought up her making a woman only thread. So I'm showing you blatant hypocrisy. Including how u say wyt women are down for the cause than bashing her for doing business with them
And u leaving out the part she said she now has a license so that's more money in her family pocket year round and at tax time
POP-LOKC87 - 6 days ago
U BLAKC BCHD TAKE NO KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR YALL ACTIONS LIKE: MY BAD, I FHUKCED UP... NOPE, YALL THROW IT AT A BRUTHA FOR MAKIN YALL SEE HOW FHUKCED UP YALL R... ALL THIS DOES IS PROOVE MY POINT.. I WAS DA ONE, SAYIN NOT ALL BLAKC BCHS R LIKE THIS..
mzshowstopa - 6 days ago
What you fell to realise about me Ima go get it and come back home with it..Thats just me..I ain't need that job..I got bored and tried to do both..
 39 F
POP-LOKC87 - 6 days ago
A PAN HANDLERS LICENSE... BUT DA POINT IS, IF SHE DIDNT SAY NUTTN U WOULDVE STILL BEEN DOIN DA SAMETHING@STOPPA! AND UR IN TEXAS, WUT DA WHITE BCH SAY! IS THIS FURNITURR STOLEN ACCUSIN U OF STEALIN=A AAZ WHOOPN... BUT NOPE U COONED TF UP

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion