General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
VROOM!
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
"now I'm going back to where I was which was trying to unlock Petrus as a playable character, ya dig?? One more peep outta you 2 and its say goodbye to your heads, clear??" asks Domewoman sternly while giving both men a glare that Batman would be proud of.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
Deadpool and Murray both take gulps of air and nod timidly to the superpowered stoner chick.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
As Donewoman walks away Murray asks Deadpool about the Domewoman video game. Deadpool ignores Murray as he stares lovingly at Domewomans rear. Murray elbows the merc with a mouth who quickly apologizes followed by a need for buns. Murray rolls his eyes and walks away.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
*Domewoman.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
Domewoman reaches the very same spot where the fight began and finding Deadpools cell phone quickly resumes her place by yelling loudly "I UNLOCKED PETRUS!!!! OH YEAH, MOTHERZ!!!!" she quickly looks around at the startled faces looking back at her and quickly apologizes with an uncomfortable smile.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
Nick Fury suddenly comes through on Domewomans comm link demanding to know what's going on. "I see you're having a blast with that cell phone game, dome. shut it off or I'll shut it off from here." says Nick Fury sternly. Domewoman apologizes for her actions and tosses the cell phone back to Deadpool who also gets a mouthful from the SHIELD commander.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
"I'm going to keep an eye on both of you from now on." warns Nick Fury through both Donewomans and Deadpools comm links simultaneously. Deadpool snickers upon hearing what Nick Fury just said.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
Domewoman twirls again and transforms back to domey as Deadpool walks over to her laughing out loud over the "keeping my eye on both of you" remark from Nick Fury. Domey also begins to laugh as she grabs the cell phone and goes back to her Domewoman video game.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
A few minutes later Deadpools cell phone game abruptly shuts off leaving a blank screen. "TF, NICKY!!!" yells domey as once again Nick Fury comes through on domeys comm link and reminds her of his word a few minutes earlier.
 30 F
DomesReturn - 2019-04-08
"I'm watching you two." says Nick Fury sternly via comm link as domey sticks her tongue out to the cell phone. "Put that tongue away, kiddo. now!!!" booms Nick Furys voice to a startled domey.
 30 F

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion