U just don't get it do you little Jimmy
122805068-2019-03-26-23-34-39
 53 M
wwwxxxstpp - 2 hours ago
Go ahead and start your meltdown for the day
122805065-2019-03-26-23-34-09
 53 M
Jim-bandy - 1 hour ago
At least 15 people have said that you're mentally handicapped in the mind , www you're not bright enough to ever say anything difference in any form every day at the same thing someone's a crybaby someone's having a meltdown. DURRRRRRRRR
Jim-bandy - 1 hour ago
The worst thing is you just keep repeating improving what I say is 100% true LMMFAO m)(m)(m)
super-eddie - 1 hour ago
you act as if Trump can control the foolish who will not stay at home like we have been told. It's not Trump telling the foolish to go out and hang with the crowd
 63 M
super-eddie - 1 hour ago
now if Trump gave the military and police orders to shoot everyone they saw come out the house. then the virus would be over. And you would have that to cry about.
 63 M
super-eddie - 1 hour ago
you see him right or wrong you will still blame Trump. and that makes you a hypocrite
 63 M
davidpeterson1 - 55 minutes ago
it's funny to watch Jim Acosta on the news media when Trump is up there and he tries to ask his gotcha questions Trump makes him look so stupid it's unreal I wonder if Jim Acosta realizes how stupid he looks
 39 M
super-eddie - 15 minutes ago
no Acosta doesn't anymore know how I'd really stupid he looks than Jimmy and Mikey do on here
 63 M
super-eddie - 14 minutes ago
this dang thing don't write what I put. sure does mess up a good put down
 63 M

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion