General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
The 2020 election will be
purleez - 2019-11-08
@the peasants ...what was it Trump said about Republicans being so dumb they follow anybody that shouts about immigration,pro-choice lbtq etc...let me address the LBTQ chit!...i don't particularly like the thought of a man effn a man!/s..but it isn't any my business what they eff or who they eff or where they do it!!!..why so called hetrosexual guys gaf about poofs bedtime habits
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
Lol..typed that about an hour ago but company popped in..so there ye go&YW
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
Maybe afraid of their own homosexual /chomo erotic thoughs..That isn't gay ppll fault!...its yours.keep yer head&thoughts out of their bedroom habits.There you go SORTED!!¬ a pain in the arse in sight..so too speak
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
Maybe afraid of their own homosexual/chomo erotic thoughs..That isn't gay ppll fault!...its yours.keep yer head&thoughts out of their bedroom habits.There you go SORTED!!¬ a pain in the arse in sight..so too speak
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
*_homoerotic thoughts..re;tight panted baseball/football players..ffs who needs home run&jockstrap stuffing ..smh.poofs
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
*_homoerotic thoughts..re;tight panted baseball/football players..ffs who needs home run&jockstrap stuffing ..smh.poofs
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
&like Trump (www wrestling).same chit..he fancies the strongmen.& if you're honest sodo his supporters...strength by proxy as they're impotent irl.imho
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
&like Trump (www wrestling).same chit..he fancies the strongmen.& if you're honest sodo his supporters...strength by proxy as they're impotent irl.imho
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
Lol...i'll leave youse with that thought...brought too you by Skuh)
 101 M
purleez - 2019-11-08
*^^^*not a pain in the arse in sight
 101 M

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion