General Discussion Login | Sign Up
The 2020 election will be
davidpeterson3 - 7 minutes ago
you got the little girly girl he's that want to ban everyone what a pain in the neck you got to keep re logging in because of the little girly girly get their feelings hurt at least you know your hitting the nerve when they banned you because their feelin
Partycharlie - 5 minutes ago
No one above the law and they gonna make sure Trump understand that. Trump not just the only one with money dummies and they r sitting in jail and look at all of them guys Trump been dealing with just went to jail prove he can to join them sooner or later
 55 M
Partycharlie - 4 minutes ago
Lock him up! Lol
 55 M
davidpeterson3 - 4 minutes ago
tell me the crime he committed Charlie with no answer
davidpeterson3 - 4 minutes ago
Zane's try to come up with something he came up with a blank just like his brain one big blank
davidpeterson3 - 3 minutes ago
most liberals are pretty stupid they just fall in line they want somebody to make all the decisions for them they are simple people
mybalzich2 - 2 minutes ago
Cry baby Trump haters banning.
EvenNicerStalin - 43 seconds ago
There could be nothing more simple than you, little daviepoo. Not even a bacterium
davidpeterson3 - 22 seconds ago
I know their feelings get hurt and they keep Banning I got a hundred different profiles it's just a pain in the neck to keep logging in and sometimes you don't know they put the ban on you and you just don't think anybody is responding

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion