General Discussion Login | Sign Up
The 2020 election will be
davidpeterson1 - 1 hour ago
can see you now Zane's hi fisting the air and going down on one knee and saying yes you're so happy that they are going to impeach him on nothing
 39 M
it isn't over when it goes through this and that they're going to drag them through the mud and all the ones running for office are going to have to be there they're not going to be able to do they're politicking
 39 M
all the libtards are So Satisfied so happy now that they get to watch them vote to impeach what a clown Act
 39 M
x_zamez_x - 1 hour ago
Davie I'm not saying 2 wrongs make a right, I'm saying don't complain when republicans did the same over something so trivial but Clinton did lie and was impeached for obstruction because of it . At the absolute minimum trump is guilty of obstruction also and may well be found guilty of other charges as well .
 45 M
davidpeterson1 - 35 minutes ago
this is not a trial you don't have a trial on hearsay it's just the Democrats deciding to impeach him that's all it is they have the house the house can impeach him it's one party in pitching another there is no bipartisan support as a matter fact there's
 39 M
davidpeterson1 - 34 minutes ago
no matter how you look at it it's wrong if they would have had proof hard facts anything but they had nothing so all it is Schiff and Pelosi are going to impeach President Trump against the will of the people
 39 M
davidpeterson1 - 33 minutes ago
I really think the way you look at things is wrong you would think you would look at him a little more honorably instead of through hatred I would definitely not want you on the jury against me you are too closed minded
 39 M
davidpeterson1 - 33 minutes ago
you just dislike Trump and you're happy that Pelosi and shift are going to impeach him when everything says it's wrong
 39 M
Agrivator10 - 32 minutes ago
Truth
124036890-2019-11-22-05-45-28
 56 M
davidpeterson1 - 32 minutes ago
when you see that all attempts for over 3 years failed and finally two people get to make the decision that is so wrong the good thing is he will not be taken out of office and they can drag the Democrats through the mud in the Senate
 39 M

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion