The gospel
Baba_zeri_-_ - 2022-05-04
What does it mean
 38 M
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL
 38 M
The gospel is the good news about the kingdom of God. Where is the kingdom of God Jesus said the kingdom of God is in you
 38 M
Yeowang - 2022-05-04
since the kingdom of God is in me, though i need to go abd attend religious organizations fellowship?
 37 F
Graywolf73 - 2022-05-04
Yeowang, think of those things as nurturing the spirit. Doing those things help us to stay focused on the meaning of the gospel
 M
Injunator - 2022-05-05
"Resurrection" all, each one born is dead b coz, they're in this World, become consumed by it as puberty ends into youth. Meaning the things of childhood die. Adulthood assumes it's role. Same with GOD, except now it Judgments. Parables. Holy spirit, anointing, blessedness . ... by grace.
 109 M
Injunator - 2022-05-05
YOU, must seek Him, heed his corrections, repent and keep searching . . .... ."seed" where it falls upon ? Good Soil, rocky soil, thorns . . . ?
 109 M
Yeowang - 2022-05-05
being humane to others, being positive and grateful.. being kind and true , is this not enough to nurturing the spirit and sharing the kingdom which is in me to other people?
 37 F
Graywolf73 - 2022-05-05
I will say no, it's not enough. We also need to seek God and his wisdom
 M
Graywolf73 - 2022-05-05
We need to first seek the kingdom, to seek God's wisdom. No man is an island into himself, and the same is the kingdom of God. The kingdom is made of people sharing love and fellowship with others also included in the kingdom.
 M
Yeowang - 2022-05-05
with others also included in the kingdom, you saying.... are you saying that not all humana kingdom of God, but only those who are chosen to include in that kingdom?
 37 F

Prev Next
/ 20 
Back to Support and Feedback