General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
The Long And Winding Road...
HuevoLek - 2021-08-21
...summer is over, my goats are back with their mother. I remember when they slept on my chest while I napped🙂
 56 M
HuevoLek - 2021-08-21
It's always melancholy when I take them home. Takes a few days to recover my swerve. The proudly face the adversity which is my daily life. They love helping me whenever possible. I let my youngest use my blade to cut away plastic underlayment, he was so serious about the responsibility
 56 M
HuevoLek - 2021-08-21
I had several very time consuming tarped loads with multiple stops, their assistance saved me big chunks of time. They get bummed when they can't help because working conditions are unsafe, but they don't argue.
 56 M
HuevoLek - 2021-08-21
I'm so lucky my sons get to see what I really do and participate whenever possible. My oldest wants to study engineering, the next pursue professional baseball, the youngest a chef. I can't wait to watch them pursue their goals.
 56 M
HuevoLek - 2021-08-21
I have tried to teach them not to fear failure. Failures are the steps toward success.
 56 M
HuevoLek - 2021-08-21
I went to visit an old friend in Fells Point, we've known each other 35 years...time flies. Had 3 beers, we caught up for an hour, then I walked back to PlumpusBlue. I had forgotten how humid Baltimore is in summer. It was only 75°F, but the sweat rolled. Talked with my sweet Honeyplumpus luvnugget delight on the way. I get to see her in 3 weeks 🤗
 56 M
Cxmragangel - 2021-08-21
So I remember
 19 F
supereddie - 2021-08-21
Could to stop all the chatter and tell us more about the goats
 64 M
SICK-WITTED - 2021-08-21
People don’t take trips, trips take people. Leave early.
 51 M
x_zamez_x - 2021-08-21
wow, profound
 47 M
GhengisVelcro - 2021-08-21
Summer memories are forever, those are the memories and lessons of a lifetime with our parents and with our children.
 56 M

Prev Next
/ 63 
Back to General Discussion