General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
So it's war...
Honest_Tee - 21 hours ago
racist
BAHADUR1 - 7 hours ago
HOW DID USA BROUGHT POL POT TO POWER., -------please watch it in the Y0U T000UBE ....... Us contribution to Asia in promotion of democracy.
 72 M
BAHADUR1 - 7 hours ago
approximately 2 millionEstimates range from 1.5 to 3 million people having died at the hands of the Khmer Rouge, with the consensus being approximately 2 million. For more information about the genocide itself, check out: The Cambodian Genocide Program: Resources on the history and legacy of the genocide (Yale University)
 72 M
SICK-WITTED - 7 hours ago
Japanese colonial practices were by far the worst. Bayonets to babies. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
 52 M
BAHADUR1 - 6 hours ago
In an Emmy award-winning segment for CBS’ 60 Minutes show in 1996, veteran reporter Lesley Stahl interviewed then-US secretary of state Madeleine Albright about the sanctions regime. The segment, broadcast years before the UNICEF report that is now being doubted, showed Stahl asking Albright if it was worth imposing sanctions that led to the deaths of half-a-million children in Iraq, adding that the figure was higher than the number of Japanese children that died when the US dropped a nuclear
 72 M
BAHADUR1 - 6 hours ago
Stahl asking Albright if it was worth imposing sanctions that led to the deaths of half-a-million children in Iraq, adding that the figure was higher than the number of Japanese children that died when the US dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima. Albright’s response was not a denial, but simply, cruelly and coldly, “We think the price is worth it.”
 72 M
Honest_Tee - 6 hours ago
And u think the British didn't adopt those same tactics during it's colonial conquests? How naive of u Andy. Ask Zamez about the massacres of indigenous peoples in Oz, heck look up ur own country's bloody past. I'm not from there but I know about it.
Honest_Tee - 6 hours ago
Pleb.
SICK-WITTED - 6 hours ago
"pLeB" πŸ˜†
125729102-2022-03-23-03-46-16
 52 M
Honest_Tee - 6 hours ago
And BTW I called you out for the racist you and I both know that you are @ Andrew.

Prev Next
/ 300 
Back to General Discussion