General Discussion Login | Sign Up
Latest Reply
Does being a single parent
Sweetasjill2 - 2024-07-10
Produce more crime? Is it the female at fault for choosing to be single?
Mexi doesn't want us to discuss it on her topic so I put it here
I still think it's a out circumstances, who they hang out with and the individual them self. It's about choice.
I lived with two parents and there wasn't a day they didn't argue. Fighting harms children. Maybe that's why I am the way I am today emotionally. But I never did any crime. Just out of loneliness made mistakes with men.
I was a single mom when I had my son. My son turned out to be an outstanding man. He never done anything criminal nor have I. I always put him first and while he was young I never entertained men. It was all about him. But my son had my dad and uncle as a male figure growing up.
Men are equally guilty for how there children turn out. But again a parent could be doing everything right and the child still make the wrong choices. We all have a brain to think with. And no right from wrong. We choose to do the right thing or the wrong thing regardless of statistics or where we are from.
And I was between poverty and middle income.
Many things come into play it's not just one thing. But the #1 thing is about choice. There are alot of ppl who grew up poor been in a domestic family situation or had a single mom who was mean and still grew up successful making the right choices
Didn't you have a bad childhood djack? Is that why you think like you do today? You didn't turn into a criminal.
Mexicana666 - 2024-07-10
Djack ignored your suggestion and kept flapping.🙄
 40 F
Djack discuss your statistics here.

Prev Next
/ 63 
Back to General Discussion